Books allow you to build your council with any person, living or dead. Take their perspective to see your situation with new eyes.
- Would would Grace Hopper do?
- How would Theodore Roosevelt act here?
- What would Sei Shonagon notice?
- What would Marcus Aurelius warn you about?
- What path is Margaret Hamilton suggesting?
The people you choose don't have to be perfect. Think of them at their best, Your goal is to see new opportunities.
Who inspires you? How did they live? What do they tell you?